Online Marketing Giant is a leader in the digital marketing world both locally and nationwide. We are looking for a positive, conscientious and detail-oriented individual to join our OMG Team. We are looking forward to another year of growth and seek qualified candidates who share our mission, vision and culture values. We are a highly energetic, tight-knit team that practices interdependent autonomy.
- Mission: Accelerating our client’s growth through world-class online marketing that drives measurable results.
- Vision: Accelerating individual, team and client growth through transparency, vulnerability, and accountability.
- Culture Values: Fun, Care, & Constant Improvement
Google Paid Search Specialist
As a Google Specialist, you will be responsible for managing Google AdWords, Google Shopping, Google Display Network, YouTube and Bing campaigns, including managing budgets, updating bids, a/b testing ad copy, and optimizing for return on ad spend.
- Setup new accounts
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists
- Implement bidding strategies
- Monitor, revise, and optimize ad text
- Analyze and assess and optimize campaigns based on performance
- Provide recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy
- Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, and performance reporting via email and calls.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 12 months of Google AdWords management experience
- 12 months of in-depth experience with Google Analytics
- Google AdWords certification
- Google Analytics certification
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in PPC
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience:
- Experience with Google Shopping Management
- Experience with Bing Ad Management
- Google Shopping, Video & Display Certifications
- 2 years of experience working in a business environment
- 2 years of customer service experience
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Flexible PTO, Group Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance, and 401(k) matching.
Due to the anticipated volume of requests, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Please complete our culture survey HERE.
Please submit your application with resume and cover letter HERE.